The Attorneys at Vernon & Associates, P.C., are here to help guide you through the complicated process of becoming a legal resident and or citizen by explaining the law to you in detail, completing the forms on your behalf, and submitting the necessary documents to ensure that your transition goes smoothly.
Seemingly biased, the criminal justice system is a difficult obstacle to maneuver through, unless you have skilled attorneys on your side. Here, at Vernon & Associates, P.C., we have spent years litigating criminal matters and have attained a great deal of success.
& Family Law
Family matters can be tough. At Vernon & Associates, P.C., we understand the personal attention to detail that each case requires. We can assist in your family matter, whether it be a divorce, child/spousal support, custody issues, visitation concerns, orders of protection, paternity matters, or an adoption.
Real Estate Law
At Vernon & Associates, P.C., we recognize the complexity that real estate matters can entail. The practice of real estate involves more than buying and selling properties. It also involves leases, boundary disputes, title issues, disputes involving ownership interest, and the like.
- Real Estate-We assist our clients with all real estate transactions including sales, purchases, leasing, LLC, trust formation, and lender representation.
- Accidents Slip & Fall-Property owners can be held legally responsible for injuries caused by unsafe conditions, and the owner can be held responsible for negligence.
- Corporate Law-We’re focused on business law in NYC, including everyone from small business law to large-scale corporate law.
- Litigation-Our firm is highly experienced and efficient in conducting the strategic and tactical preparations that can make or break a case.
- Custody-Divorce, child custody and other family law situations arise during difficult times. Our firm will remain attentive to your concerns.
- Land Lord Tenant Disputes-Our firm provides consummate representation in landlord and tenant disputes, rent overcharge, breach of contract, and more.
- Prenuptial Agreements-Prenups allow couples to retain control of what will happen to their assets, liabilities, businesses, homes, and inheritances.
- Contract-We represent clients in a broad variety of contract negotiations and contract matters, including negotiating, drafting, reviewing and editing.